Tapestry is our online learning journal that we use to share children's learning with parents and carers.
Each journal will contain a range of observations:
- Observations - Detailing adult role and pupil voice (focus week)
- Snapshot Observation - short wow moments capturing new independent learning and may contain pupil voice
- Long Observations - Baseline observations (used in Autumn only) to observe children’s interaction with provision and play behaviour at baseline
- Focus Activities – These are group activities that will include a short context of the activity
- Whole Class Experiences – These will give parents information about experiences such as Forest Schools, focus days, workshops, trips or class visitors
- Parent Contributions – Parent partnership is very important to us. Parent contributions might include observations and photographs of learning and/or interests at home, comments on observations made by our practitioners, responses to home learning challenges etc
- Home Learning Suggestions – Home learning challenges to support parents continuing learning at home
How to set up my account?
Tapestry can be accessed by clicking the image below:
Or by downloading the App: