At Hazelwood, we will ensure that remote learning, where needed, is of a high quality and aligns as closely as possible with in-school provision. Remote Learning will, as much as possible, be targeted to the needs of the individual child.
In providing remote learning opportunities at Hazelwood Schools, we will always use our best endeavours to provide the best support and education for our pupils whilst they are learning at home.
Below is a list of ways we intend to achieve this:
- At Hazelwood we will provide remote learning (including remote teaching and independent work) which we expect will take pupils broadly 3 to 4 hours to complete each day.
- We teach the same curriculum remotely as we do in school wherever possible and appropriate.
- We will provide at least 3 lessons per day in a range of formats.
- Our remote learning offer will cover a range of subjects/curriculum areas within a day and across a week
We will provide remote learning opportunities through the follow platforms:
- EYFS - Tapestry and Microsoft Teams
- Year 1 - Year 6 - Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams
To access Tapestry and Google Classroom, click the image below:
Our current Remote Learning Offer (updated in March 2023) can be found below. Please note that the Remote Learning Offer will be updated and shared with parents/carers if the need arises.